"Are you strong enough to survive?"
10 Mu Warrior confronts the forces of Kundun, which are reborn before your eyes and close everything with an endless attack. Only one - the strongest on the team - can survive Devil Square. With a Devils Invitation, you can gain entry to Devil Square, where you can test your strength.
How to win entry to Devil Square:
Up to 10 characters can attend the event at a time, who need the appropriate level of Devils Invitation to enter. To create a Devils Invitation, you must combine a Devils Eye and a Devils Key and a Chaos Jewel using the Chaos Machine.
||The level of an item available from monsters
|Devil's Eye +1
Devil's Key +1
|3. above level
|Devil's Eye +2
Devil's Key +2
|36. above level
|Devil's Eye +3
Devil's Key +3
|47. above level
|Devil's Eye +4
Devil's Key +4
|60. above level
|Devil's Eye +5
Devil's Key +5
|70. above level
|Devil's Eye +6
Devil's Key +6
|80. above level
Devils Square is separated depending on the levels.
|Devils Square level
||Magic Gladiator/Dark Lord
Devil Square rules:
- The warp command can also be used after entering Devil Square.
- After the 10th player enters, no other player can participate in the event.
- If a player falls during a fight, he is automatically placed in Noria.
- PK (attacking another player) is not possible.
- Participants can keep items acquired during the event.
- Players receive a rewarding experience reward based on the result they achieve, which depends on the number of monsters killed.